Students & Athletes
As a student or athlete, you could save your own life or the life of a classmate or teammate through SafeBeat screenings. Here are ways you can get involved:
- Get screened!
- Encourage your friends to get screened!
- Educate yourselves on SCA and CAS
- Learn CPR
- Volunteer and help with screenings at your school
- Coordinate a neighborhood walk or fundraiser
- Tell friends, family, and neighbors about SafeBeat screenings
- Participate in the conversation and share on social media
“My SafeBeat heart screening was fast and easy and it didn’t hurt at all. I just laid still and the technician put stickers on me, connected to some wires for my test. I’m happy to know that my heart is healthy and safe for when I play sports and play with my friends.” - Kate Murphy (8 years old)