- Provide heart screenings to participating students at every public U.S. middle and high school (that doesn’t currently have screening)
- Expedite follow-up testing and care for students as needed, including the uninsured and under-insured.
- Improve awareness of sudden cardiac arrest and sudden cardiac death.
- Provide students with knowledge of personal risk factors, and immediate personal health threats (the presence of a heart abnormality).
- Provide resources for CPR and AED training.
- Provide resources for emergency action plans.
- Be the goal standard for preventive heart screenings.
- Students will be provided professional heart screenings and receive appropriate follow-up care as needed.
- Parents/guardians will have a better knowledge of their child’s heart condition.
- Increased awareness of the importance of heart screenings.
- Increased awareness that preventative heart screenings are over and above the standard physical which will lead to increased program participation.
- Enhanced heart-health awareness
- Fewer deaths due to sudden cardiac arrest in our youth
- Physically healthier children
- Decrease in children's body mass ikndex (BMI) and hypertension (HTN)
- Improved heart health education
- Healthier generation
- The vast majority of our public school children will not receive a preventative heart-screening without our services – especially non and under-insured children.
- No other program is offering vast exposure opportunities for their sponsors. (Even directly to homes)
- Your financial support is going to a “proven” platform to save lives……not for research to figure out how to save lives.
- We directly impact the lives of children and their associated families.
- We utilize a state of the art screening software that tracks results for cardiac abnormality, cardiac history obesity, hypertension and more.
- Sponsors can monitor and track the results of our program and the direct impact of their involvement.