The SafeBeat Initiative Mission
SafeBeat is a national initiative that establishes local and regional preventative heart screenings in an effort to prevent sudden death in youth and create a healthier generation throughout America’s public middle/high school systems. Our mission is that no family suffers the loss of a child because of sudden cardiac arrest.
A Simple Test Could Save Your Life or the Life of a Loved One
Most heart defects are not typically detected by the traditional physician's examination, but a non-invasive heart screening can identify those at risk of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) and other leading causes of Cardiac Arrhythmia Syndromes.
The SafeBeat Initiative is a safe, non-invasive, and painless electrocardiogram (ECG) screening program includes:
The 4 main components:
- Risk factor assessment
- Symptom recognition
- Philosophies of Proactive Prevention vs. Reactive Preparedness
- CPR and AED training
Emergency Action Plans
- Reactive preparedness - development of a Chain of Survival plan & step by step operations in an emergency situation
- Training for the implementation of the Chain of Survival
Heart Screening Services
- Our solution of proactive prevention
- Personal & family heart health histories
- Blood pressure (BP)
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Expedited appointments to all student requiring follow-up testing.
- Appointments, care and assistance to the under & un-Insured.
(No one will be denied follow-up care based on ability to pay.)
Our heart screening program is a fast and effective way to know that you and your loved ones are at minimal risk.